Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Golden Gate Fiber Institute's schedule of classes is up for their Summer Intensive. It's the one I *really* wanted to go to, as they had not only Judy McQuinn, but Abby Franquemont and Cat Bordhi on their teacher list.

However, having now read the class descriptions, the two I'm interested in, seem geared towards beginners and I'm not sure I want to shell out the nearly $900 for the 6-day retreat. (Plus, there's taking a full week off work...)

So, I opted instead to go to the Jared Flood Sweater Class in March.

Ah well. I'll check to see if Abby or Cat are going to be doing any other classes in the Bay Area while they are out here.

2 comments:

  1. That's a bummer. I haven't checked to see what they're teaching, but I'd take a class in laying grout if Judith was teaching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith was teaching a weaving class, and no spinning classes. However, they do have the spinning intensive weekend. I think I'm a bit late to register for it, but I'll try and do it next year.

    ReplyDelete