Monday, March 8, 2010

Mondo Cable Pulli

The Knitmore Girls are having a sweater KAL, specifically, the Mondo Cable Cardigan/Pullover by Chick Knits

At Stitches West, I picked up some gorgeous Luscious Silk Singles in the colorway, Brick, by Blue Moon Fiber Arts.

_MG_0001


The KAL started on March 1st, but I actually didn't cast on until March 2nd, because I was busily swatching, then waiting for it to block & dry. Currently, I'm slowly knitting through, and have maybe four inches of neck. I have yet to even start the body. I was stalled due to some confusion about neck & body shaping in the directions, and had asked the KAL group for help.

I sorely miss my two hours a day of commute knitting (one hour of train knitting in each direction.) I'm only glad that this KAL is all month long. I might be able to get to the body by mid-this week (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment