Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TDF: Days 5-11

I'm still working diligently on my Tour de Fleece project. I've been looking at some of the forums & posts, and WOWZA, people have gotten a TON of spinning done! (As evidenced by the tons of bobbins and skeins already created.)

I am still plugging along on my mere one pound of fleece spinning. I have 6 ounces done, and am woefully behind getting all 16 ounces done by the 22nd of July. I need to get 10 ounces done in the next 10 days, which sounds do-able, BUT....when you have a multitude of things going on all at once, then it becomes a little bit more difficult (esp. since we're going to be gone for 2 days and there shall be no spinning for me because the 2 days will be jammed pack).

so, realistically, I shall have 8 days to finish 10 ounces. GAK. However, I shall perservere, as this is my challenge, and getting everything plied was "extra credit" anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment