Monday, October 7, 2013

Cleaning up my Ravelry Project page

As part of my "clean-up" of UFOs, I also turned to my Ravelry project page, which is just a mess with a variety of crafty projects that have been completed, but never photographed.

I'm such a lazy photographer. LOL. I really didn't want to take out my photography equipment, so instead I took my phone camera, some blank wall space, and started snapping a few images, JUST to get the page cleaned up and DONE!

So, here are some of the old Ravelry projects that needed finishing with just the photos.

1) A beaded scarf that I knit on the knitting machine back in 2011.
Untitled

2) A knitted hat out of handspun completed back in 2011
Untitled

3) A vest made out of handspun, also from 2011
Untitled

4) I finished this cowl shortly after my time at SpinU, out of some of the handspun I made during SpinU. In addition to the photo, I also forgot to add it to my project page.
Untitled

5) And one of the final projects was a woven handstooth scarf made out of a combination of handspun (remainders from the vest above) and some Cascade Venezia that I wove this year. 2013
Untitled

I have a few more that I need to backfill, but some were gifts given to others, and I don't have photos, so I will just have to suffer the incompleteness of those projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment