Friday, October 4, 2013

Finishing UFOs

As I noted before, I'm working on finishing up some works-in-progress (WIP) projects, which makes me less antsy about the number of projects I have on the needles. (And I don't feel so guilty about starting new ones!)

This is a relatively simple pattern that eats up any yardage of handspun and shows off a lot of variegated yarn. It's knit in the round so there isn't any need to purl. (I need to write up this simple pattern one day.)

Untitled

I had started this earlier in the year and then put it aside. I had almost forgotten about it, until I was digging through my knitting basket and found it. I had only a little bit of my handspun left, so I simply knit until all of the yarn was gone.

Untitled

Here's how it looks up close.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment