Monday, May 4, 2015

Avengers Fabric: Black Widow Debuts -- Finally

I was at Joann's Fabrics the other day, and saw that they had fabric for the Avengers!  I was mightly pleased to see Black Widow prominently in with the rest of the heroes!



They also had several other Avenger-themed fabrics.


Even one that includes Spiderman (from the Avengers Comics)

There's a total of five fabrics with an Avenger's theme.

I really like this one from the movie.

Unfortunately, the rest of these fabrics are also missing Black Widow from them. However, at the same time, Hawkeye is missing as well, so I can't really say that it's the lack of attention. I think they just didn't include what they consider "minor" characters. (And seriously, what's wrong with Hawkeye?!?!)

I guess one out of five fabrics isn't that bad, considering the current track record. 

Oy....


No comments:

Post a Comment